Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Tuesday June 6, 2017 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The next time you are on a Jericho road, go into Jerusalem, put the promise of God on your lips-
2-There is a time to pour out your affection on one you love and when the time comes, seize it, don't miss it-
3-Remorse is the hardest emotion to endure-
4-Jesus not only chose the nails but also the spit as well-
5-Jesus love does not depend on what we do for him-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV to one of 9 channels-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Don't worry that children don't listen to you, worry that they are always watching you-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Approximately 98 per cent of software in China is pirated-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How many Judges ruled Israel?
2-Was the conquest of the promised land ever completed.  If not, why not-
3-What were Gideon's torches made of?
4-What were the places called "high places"?
5-What was a Nazarite vow and how long did it last?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
To whom did Jesus say "Ye do err,not knowing the Scriptures" after they had posed a ridiculous riddle to him?
Answer for today     The sadducees    Mathew 22:29
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Hebrews 5:8-9   Even though Jesus was the Son of God, he learned obedience by what he suffered. 9 And because his obedience was perfect, he was able to give eternal salvation to all who obey him. 10 In this way God made Jesus a high priest, a priest like Melchizedek.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY

 
Father, thank you for your great love
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-
 
 

No comments: