Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Tuesday May 7, 2019 thought for the day





THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Everyone has a skeleton in their closet somewhere-
2-At work what is important is the doing, at home its the being-
3-My lack of understanding is not an excuse for my lack of obeying-
4-Fruit bearing trees require the most pruning and on a regular basis-
5-When you are going through suffering, you never know what God has in store on the “glory side”-

STRANGE THOUGHT
What do we have that Adam never had?
Answer    ancestors-

I’VE LEARNED
What you focus on you usually get-

DID YOU KNOW
Honey bees maintain a temperature of 94*F in their hives all year round-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is the physical evidence of being filled with the Holy Spirit?
2-What is “living a holy life”?
3-Is living a holy life the same as living a sinless life?
4-Are there different kinds of speaking in tongues?  If so how many?
5-Will the backslider suffer more in eternity than the one who never knew Jesus?

BIBLE TRIVIA
In what country is Mount Seir?
Answer for today      Edom    Ezekiel 35:1-3 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,2 “Son of man, set thy face against Mount Seir, and prophesy against it3 and say unto it, ‘Thus saith the Lord God: Behold, O Mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out Mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.

SCRIPTURE
Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.           1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 KJ21

PRAYER


Father, help me know that in you I am secure.  Thanks for loving me –

I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: