Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Tuesday September 6, 2016 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Silent gratitude is of no use to anyone-
2-Always think the best of people for even if you error you will be mistaken on the side of love-
3-Let your hopes, not your hurts, set your goals-
4-Forgiveness does not change the past but does enlarge the future-
5-If you want to thoroughly know something teach it to others-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Avoid marrying anyone who deliberately flushes the toilet when you are taking a shower-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Time never travels faster than one day at a time-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Each anchor chain link of the Titanic was about 175 pounds-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why is Sunday the day of worship?
2-Is Sunday more holy than the other 6 days?
3-Why don't we call Easter Sunday-resurrection Sunday?
4-Is fasting always the giving up of food?
5-Do others know us as Christians or church goers?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"‘After these things I will return.
    The kingdom of David is like a fallen tent.
But I will rebuild its ruins,
    And I will set it up."  Acts 15:16
This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?
Answer for the day     Amos
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY       Psalm 107:8-9
8 Let them give thanks to the Lord for his love
    And for the miracles he does for people.
9 He satisfies the thirsty
    And fills up the hungry.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Thank you Father for your faithfulness, your goodness, your kindness and your unfailing love.  I am grateful you are mindful of me guiding me along this journey of life-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: