Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wednesday December 21, 2016 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-It is hard to have the abundant life when you are carrying burdens you weren't meant to carry-
2-Strive for excellence, not perfection-
3-Faith makes things possible not necessarily easy-
4-You don't know how good your anchor is until you are in a storm-
5-Grace and truth build better bridges in difficult situations-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
You can't breath through your nose with your mouth open and your tongue sticking out-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Some of the things you've been putting off for so long, you can't do them yesterday and may not have the chance to do them tomorrow, so do them today-
 
DID YOU KNOW
No white man saw the Grand Canyon until after the Civil War.  It was first entered on May 29, 1869, by geologist John Wesley Powell-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does sanctification mean to cleanse-set apart-or filled with the holy Spirit-
2-How does the joy of the Lord become your strength?
3-Is there a difference in a cross you bear and a burden you bear?
4-Are patience and faith connected?
5-Is behavior and faith connected?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what Bible book is this quotation found-   18 "There were two guards at the western court and four guards on the road to the court."
Answer for today   1 Chronicles
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
John 14:2-3    There are many rooms in my Father’s house; I would not tell you this if it were not true. I am going there to prepare a place for you. After I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me so that you may be where I am.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
 
Father, thank you for wanting to make your home in my heart-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: