Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wednesday November 22, 2006 thought for the day

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE-YOU MAY NOTICE A SLIGHT DIFFERENCE IN THIS DAILY E MAIL-THE SERVER I WAS USING CALLED INCREDIMAIL QUIT WORKING-WHEN I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD AN UPDATED VERSION IT GOT HUNG UP HALF WAY THROUGH AND I LOST EVERYTHING-THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEIR PROGRAM AND I CANNOT GET IT TO WORK SO I'M BACK USING OUTLOOK EXPRESS-SO HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY-
1-Reality-that which, when you stop believing in it doesn't go away-
2-As long as people believe in absurdities, they will continue to commit atrocities-
3-Talkers are abundant, thinkers are rare-
4-The cure for boredom is curiosity-
5-Whatever advice you give, be brief-

ENGLISH IS A STRANGE LANGUAGE-
ex.-the waste storage facilities was so full it had to refuse more refuse!!

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER AND FORGIVENESS!!

No comments: