Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday June 12, 2007 thought for the day

HELLO!--HELLO!--I'M BACK! --I missed being here this past week while on vacation to Virginia-it and also West Virginia are beautiful states to drive through-it was really nice to be there but as you all know there is no place quite like home-so, are you ready--here are my thoughts of today-
1-a blindness to the sacred is the cause of all evil-
2-The source of the problem of evil is the resistance to God's holiness-
3-Justice is the handmaiden of truth, so when truth dies so does justice-
4-Anytime scripture is quoted for the purpose of advancing ones selfish aims, light is turned into darkness-
5-The word of a person is only as good as they are-

Strange thoughts
Ketchup was sold in the 1830's as medicine-

I've learned that life is like a scooter car, not much happens unless you do some peddling-

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: