Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday July 15, 2007 thought for the day

Returned from a good time with my parents and brother, wife and one son-I did find my parents not as well as the last time I saw them-mother seems to be getting more forgetful and is having a great deal of difficulty getting up out of a chair and seems to be more stressful than before-she however seems to be eating very well--I think dad is also getting more forgetful and because of his right leg problem is shuffling much more-he also seems to be eating very well --I will go back to see them in 6-8 weeks if they don't need me before that-here are my thoughts for today-
1-You cannot correct what you are unwilling to confront-
2-Familiarity often breeds disrespect-
3-Never complain about what you permit-
4-People don't respect and follow anyone they can intimidate, dominate and manipulate-
5-Seed faith is using what you have to create what you want-

Strange thought
When you sneeze, all body functions stop--even your heart

I've learned-after 50 you get the furniture disease-that is when your chest falls unto your drawers!

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: