Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday January 24, 2019 thought for the day











THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Christians need to be willing to leave the familiar ways of doing things without disturbing the essential message-
2-We must be able to say “no” without having to give a lengthy explanation-
3-Jesus was either who he said he was or he was the greatest imposter who ever lived-
4-If your walk with Jesus is consistent all hell will be after you but all heaven comes to your rescued-
5-Our work should be an extension of our integrity-

STRANGE THOUGHT
A rut is nothing more than a grave with the ends gone-

I’VE LEARNED
The question is not how do I make a living but how do I make a life-

DID YOU KNOW
An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How does God deal with the stubborn will?
2-If in tenderness God sought me, will he not in equal tenderness seek those who are mine?
3-Why did God make the Christian life such a struggle?
4-Why does God permit his children to often be so cruelly persecuted?    
5-Why does God permit his children to suffer such tragic illnesses?

BIBLE TRIVIA
According to the Book of Job, what directional wind will  inevitably strike down the wicked?
Answer for today          The east wind     Job 27:21    The east wind carries him off, and he is gone;
    it sweeps him out of his place.


Father, I thank Jesus  for his bloody cross and empty tomb.  I thank you for my salvation-

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE, AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-



No comments: