Sunday, December 03, 2017

Sunday December 3, 2017 thought for the day



 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Works don't save the christian but works mark the christian-
2-You can't always be giving out without taking in also-
3-No one is strong all the time-   
4-It is more than what y0u think or say.  It is about what you do and how you live.
5-Service should be it's own reward-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
It may not be easy, but if you don't try, it is impossible-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Faith and action are like twins, they go together-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Only 4 species can roar, and they don't purr-lions, leopards, tigers, and jaguars-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why is Thomas never mentioned again in scripture after the resurrection encounter with Jesus?
2-How can God be just and merciful?
3-Why didn't the prophets of Baal have a chance to repent at Elijah's confrontation and become followers of God?
4-Why didn't king Ahab kill Elijah instead of allowing the fire face off?
5-Is every proverb written for us to claim and count on today?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said   “I don’t have any silver or gold, but I do have something else I can give you. By the power of Jesus Christ from Nazareth, stand up and walk!”
Answer for today    Peter
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Psalm 91:4-7 
4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you can hide. His truth will be your shield and protection.
5 You will not fear any danger by night or an arrow during the day.
6 You will not be afraid of diseases that come in the dark or sickness that strikes at noon.
7 At your side one thousand people may die, or even ten thousand right beside you, but you will not be hurt.
    
 PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, thank you that I am safe and secure, surrounded by the shields of your protection-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-


No comments: