Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday August 30, 2007 thought for the day


SOMEDAY HE IS COMING AGAIN IN THE CLOUDS-IT MAY BE IN OUR LIFETIME OR IT MAY NOT BUT WE ARE TO BE READY WAITING FOR HIS RETURN-here are my thoughts for today-
1-Committing your life to God does not guarantee a problem free life but one of victory in spite
of difficulties-
2-There is a difference in saying "you can take it" and "I surrender it"-
3-If Christians are ashamed of what they believe they look foolish for believing it-
4-No gospel, no salvation-
5-Not accepting the gospel is itself enough to damn a person-

Strange thought-After they make styrofoam, what do they ship it in?

I've learned-my mother is always happy to see me!!

Today's Scripture“-Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; He rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for Him! (Isaiah 30:18 NIV)”.

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-

No comments: