Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday February 16, 2009 thought for the day


HERE IS ALOT OF SNOW
Here are my thoughts for today
1-The more often you feel without acting, the less you will be able ever to act and in the long run the less you will be able to feel-
2-The only way I can experience God's forgiveness is to acknowledge my sin-
3-I refuse to remember what God has forgotten-
4-God's mercy covers our past in a blanket of love and then he advises us not to kick the covers off-
5-Backsliding doe not have to be a one way street, it can be a spiritual cull-de-sac-

Strange thought-I live in my own little world, but it is okay because everybody knows me here-

I've learned-most people forget God all day and ask Him to remember them at night-

5 things I want to know
1-Are faith and reason contradictory?
2-Could God have created the universe with the "big bang"?
3-Does the Bible ever contain inconsistencies?
4-How do we know that children will go to heaven if they die?
5-Is God willing to save everyone who comes to him?

Scripture for today-A wise woman strengthens her family, but a foolish woman destroys hers by what she does. People who live good lives respect the Lord, but those who live evil lives don't. Fools will be punished for their proud words, but the words of the wise will protect them. When there Are no oxen, no food is in the barn. But with a strong ox, much grain can be grown. A truthful witness does not lie, but a false witness tells nothing but lies. Those who make fun of wisdom look for it and do not find it, but knowledge comes easily to those with understanding. Proverbs 14:1-6

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: