Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday March 18, 2009 thought for the day



A PRETTY SCENE
Here are my thoughts for today
1-"There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment"-
2-If I don't love God enough to let go of my fears, then I keep on handling them myself-
3-Only those who can say "the Lord is the strength of my life" can say "of whom then shall I be afraid"-
4-Christians aren't made, they are in the making-
5-God uses Christians who stay cool in a hot place, sweet in a sour place and little in a big place-

Strange thought-You never know how soon it will be too late-

I've learned-If you don't have charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble-

5 things I want to know
1-Was Judas's sin beyond God's grace?
2-Was Judas predestined to be the betrayer of Jesus without any choice in the matter?
3-Was Pilate's role in the crucifixion predestined?
4-Whatever happened to Pilate after sentencing Jesus?
5-Would Pilate have heard about Jesus's resurrection?

Scripture for today Proverbs 20:25-30
25 It's dangerous to promise something to God too quickly. After you've thought about it, it may be too late.
26 A wise king sorts out the evil people, and he punishes them as they deserve.
27 The Lord looks deep inside people and searches through their thoughts.
28 Loyalty and truth keep a king in power, he continues to rule if he is loyal.
29 Young men glory in their strength, and old men are honored for their gray hair.
30 Hard punishment will get rid or evil, and whippings can change an evil heart.

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: