Monday, May 01, 2017

Monday May 1, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Faith comes by looking at God, not at the mountain-
2-God gives us faith as we walk with him-
3-A lot of spiritual gains come through pain-
4-The most common cause of unanswered prayer is prayerlessness-
5-If you let even a little sin in your life it will influence your prayers-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Moths are unable to fly during an earthquake-
 
I'VE LEARNED
God corrects you.  He shows you how to get back on the path he has for you-
 
DID YOU KNOW
A full moon always rises at sunset-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If all the continents of earth were flooded, were they populated also.  If so had they sinned by rejecting God.  If not, why were they destroyed?
2-It had not rained before the  great flood so didn't it seem strange to Noah to build a boat on dry land?
3-How did Noah know how to build such a massive boat?
4-Are the ages of some of the old testament men accurate in todays calendar years.  If so, how could they have lived so long?
5-How could Noah have built such a large ark by himself or did he have help.  Did his boys help him?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said   "Here is my servant, the one I support.
    He is the one I chose, and I am pleased with him.
I have put my Spirit upon him,
    And he will bring justice to all nations."
Answer for today      Isaiah
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Philippians 1:6   God began doing a good work in you, and I am sure he will continue it until it is finished when Jesus Christ comes again.
 
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY

 
Father, help me to keep trusting in you and your promises.  May your love completely overwhelm any doubts that surface in my mind-
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: