Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thursday May 25, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Don't let others steal your peace-
2-Integrity is everything-
3-It is okay to be afraid, but don't let fear stop you-
4-Live in the moment but look forward to what is coming next-
5-Open your heart to the love God instills.  God loves you graciously.  What he gives you is not to be kept to yourself, but to be shared with others-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
The length of your lips is the same as your index finger-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Faithfulness requires integrity-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Any free moving liquid in outer space will form itself into a sphere because of its surface tension-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why was God's covenant with Israel conditional?
2-Was it customary of the times for Sarah to give her servant girl Hagar to Abraham so he could father children by her?  Was it a sinful act for him to do so?
3-Did Ishmael and Hagar live with Abraham and Sarah until they were forced to flee?
4-Did Abraham have only one wife?
5-Why would Abraham give in to Sarah's request that he have sex with Hagar in order for him to have a son?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
To what young pastor did Paul address his famous words on the divine inspiration of all Scripture?
Answer for today    Timothy        2 Timothy 3:15-17
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
John 14:12-14    I tell you the truth, whoever believes in me will do the same things that I do. Those who believe will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And if you ask for anything in my name, I will do it for you so that the Father’s glory will be shown through the Son. 14 If you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, may I believe you today for the challenges I face.  May I see my faith increase and my trust in you grow-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: