Thursday, October 12, 2017

Thursday October 12, 2017 thought for the day




THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Jesus does not allow unbelieving people to see death as the end of life.    There is still a judgement to face-
2-We can limit what God does in us by assuming what is and is not possible-
3-If we offer nothing to God, he will have nothing to use.  But he can take what little we have and turn it into something good-
4-There is a lesson in the leftovers of the loaves and fishes.  God gives in abundance-
5-Faith is a mindset that expects God to act-
STRANGE THOUGHT
A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret-
I'VE LEARNED
When a behavior or attitude isn't working for us, we need to repent (to change our thinking)-
DID YOU KNOW
Toads don't have teeth, but frogs do-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is it possible the earth could be millions of years old?
2-Is it possible that God's days in creation took millions of our years?
3-Can faith stand up to reason?
4-Is it christian's fate to have to suffer persecution?
5-What does it mean "God is all powerful"?
BIBLE TRIVIA
According to John's account of the post resurrection appearances, what two disciples ran to Jesus's tomb?
Answer for today    Peter and John
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
John 11:40-44   Then Jesus said to her, “Didn’t I tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?”41 So they moved the stone away from the entrance. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you heard me. 42 I know that you always hear me, but I said these things because of the people here around me. I want them to believe that you sent me.” 43 After Jesus said this, he cried out in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” 44 The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with pieces of cloth, and a cloth around his face.Jesus said to them, “Take the cloth off of him and let him go.”
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, I choose to believe you in all I do today-
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-


No comments: