Friday, May 25, 2018

Friday May 25, 2018 thought for the day-






THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-When consistency becomes complacency, it is time for a change-
2-Complacency is the primary obstacle in your growth as a christian-
3-Show me your friends and I will show you your future-
4-Faith doesn't always seem to make sense
5-Faith is believing before it happens-
STRANGE THOUGHT
During the chariot scene in "Ben Hur", a small red car can be seen in the distance-
I'VE LEARNED
No gift is too small to give, nor too simple to receive, which is wrapped in thoughtfulness and tied with love-
DID YOU KNOW
Some sharks swim in a figure eight when frightened-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does nature give us many details about God?
2-How do we know if we have accurate translation of the original biblical writings?
3-How do we know what the Biblical authors wrote was accurate?
4-What are we to do about todays problems that the Bible says nothing about?
5-Does today's Bible have any human errors or mistakes?
BIBLE TRIVIA
What prophet said, "Woe to the idle shepherd"?
Answer for today     Zechariah      11:17
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Luke 15:12     The younger son said to his father, ‘Give me my share of the property.’ So the father divided the property between his two sons.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, help me to focus on what I really need, not on what I think I want.  Help me to focus on experiencing your love first-
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-


No comments: