Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thursday May 24, 2018 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important-
2-Righteousness is given to us by God and not a measurement of our behavior-
3-The Spirit of the gift which God gave to us (Jesus) now lives in the believer in Jesus-
4-Being content is different than being complacent-
5-Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it (attitude)-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
315 entrees in websters 1996 dictionary were misspelled-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Nice presents and kind hearts can come in unusual packages-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Sharks and rays are the only animals known to man that cannot succumb to cancer.  Scientists believe this is related to  the fact that they have no bone, only cartilage-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is it possible to know without any doubt you are a christian?
2-Once you are a Christian is it possible to just go back to your old life?
3-Once you are saved, are you forever saved, no matter what?
4-Is there such a thing as a "backslidden Christian"?
5-Does the Bible tell us all we need to know about God?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who was out shearing his sheep when David's servant called on him?
Answer for today        Nabal      1 Samuel 25:2-9
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
LUKE 15:12         The younger son said to his father, ‘Give me my share of the property.’ So the father divided the property between his two sons.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, thank you for being so patient with me, that you never stop loving me, even when I falter, fail and fall-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: