Sunday, September 23, 2018

Sunday September 23, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Death is a horizon and a horizon is nothing but the limit of our sight-
2-A daughter may outgrow your lap but she will never outgrow your heart-
3-A man does not know the true meaning of love until he holds his first child-
4-There is no need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's love and protection-
5-There is no "if only" in Jesus' vocabulary-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
When she saw her first strands of grey hair she thought she would dye-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Canaan's greatest threat to Israel was not its army but its religion-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Armadillos can be house broken-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How does God want us to worship him?
2-Is sincerity enough in living the christian life?
3-Can we worship God and not be emotional?
4-Is it possible to pray for a lost family member and not be broken hearted?
5-Is it worship when you are emotionally moved by a piece of christian music?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What seed grows a plant so large that the bird can make ness in it?
Answer for today      the mustard seed       Luke 13:18-19
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
John 14:25-27     I have told you all these things while I am with you. 26 But the Helper will teach you everything and will cause you to remember all that I told you. This Helper is the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name.27 “I leave you peace; my peace I give you. I do not give it to you as the world does. So don’t let your hearts be troubled or afraid.

 PRAYER FOR TODAY
 

Father, thank you that I can come to you and trust in you-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-
 
 

No comments: