Thursday, September 27, 2018

Thursday September 27, 2018 thought for the day






THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The nail pierced hands of jesus revel the love filled heart of God-
2-It is impossible to go as high as you are capable of going if you are carrying the burden of hate, revenge and bitterness-
3-Grace reveals love, love produces joy-
4-You can tell the caliber of a person by the type of questions they ask-
5-You can't change your life until you change something you do every day-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Those who say they follow God but don't live like it waste their God given talents-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The only country in the world that has a Bill of Rights for cows is India-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is your relationship with God that of a friendship?
2-What was the Old Testament God to man relationship?
3-What does it mean that God wants to be your friend?
4-What was the relationship of Jesus and his disciples--friends,- master, servant,- God, man,- etc?
5-What does it mean to pray without ceasing? How do you do it?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What two birds did Abram sacrifice to God?
answer for today        a dove and a pigeon       Genesis 15:9
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
John 11:40-44     Then Jesus said to her, “Didn’t I tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?”
41 So they moved the stone away from the entrance. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you heard me. 42 I know that you always hear me, but I said these things because of the people here around me. I want them to believe that you sent me.” 43 After Jesus said this, he cried out in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” 44 The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with pieces of cloth, and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, “Take the cloth off of him and let him go.”
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, I choose to believe you in all that I do today-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: