Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sunday June 23, 2019 though for the day











THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Even if God doesn’t make sense, he is still there-
2-The grace for tomorrow will be given tomorrow-
3-Don’t worry about tomorrow, God is already there-
4-God’s day never ends in the night-
5-Only until I have forgiven the person who hurt me can I be truly free-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Favorite song of the Bible character Samson-Hair

I’VE LEARNED
Never discuss your problems with someone incapable of contributing to the solution because those who never succeed themselves are always first to tell you how-

DID YOU KNOW
Two thousand pounds of space dust and other debris fall on the earth every day-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Who were the two spies Joshua sent to Jericho?
2-Did Rahab have a fear of or faith in the Israelite God?
3-How did Rahab end up in the Hall of Faith?
4-How could the two spies have entered into Jericho as Israelites when it was a gated walled city?
5-Why would Rahab trust the word of the two spies?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Where did Jesus stay when John the Baptist was in prison?
Answer for today       Capernaum      Matthew 4:12-13   Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, He departed into Galilee.13 And leaving Nazareth, He came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the seacoast in the regions of Zebulun and Naphtali,

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
but they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint.
                                                                                      Isaiah 40:31 KJ21

PRAYER


Father, as I stand on the edge of the unknown, I long to trust you. Enable me to lean the full weight of my life on your ability to guide my steps-

I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS-



No comments: