Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday June 27, 2019 thought for the day














THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The Bible will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from the Bible-
2-The good things in life we usually must pay for in advance.  The evil things we do  we generally pay for on the installment plan-
3-To be led gently we must follow willingly-
4-Your concept of sin is based on your concept of God-
5-There is a world of difference between profession of faith and possession of the savior-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Favorite song of the Bible character Jonah-got a whale of a tale-

I’VE LEARNED
With some people you spend an evening, with others you invest it-

DID YOU KNOW
The growth rate of some bamboo plants can reach three feet a day –

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is God looking for perfect people to use?
2-Can God use a doubter?
3-Did God create everyone for a purpose?
4-Can you know the heart beat of God?
5-When did Moses know he was different from the Egyptians?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What city, usually grouped with Iconium and Lystra, did Paul visit on his first and third missionary journey?
Answer for today       Derbe        Acts 14:20

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it, and whosoever will lose his life for My sake shall find it.
                                                           Matthew 16:25 KJ21
PRAYER



Father, today I seek refuge in you, for when I’m in your presence, I find my hope, my peace, and my confidence renewed-

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE, AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-



No comments: