Saturday, January 11, 2020

Saturday January 11, 2020 thought for the day-from jasper











THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Attitudes shape all the directions of our lives-
2-Compassion is feeling the hurt of another-
3-Obedience is not agreeing with God’s will, it is doing it-
4-Living by faith is not substituting for facts-
5-To live by faith is to focus on God-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Do twins ever realize that one of them was unplanned.   

I’VE LEARNED
One hundred years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars.  Today, everyone has cars and only the rich own horses-

DID YOU KNOW 
The word “spam” is an acronym formed from spiced ham –

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If the rebellious angels were thrown out of heaven, why didn’t God put them on a planet outside of our galaxy ?
2-Does “eternal life” have to do with duration of life or with quality of life?
3-If we never act on our beliefs can we say that we truly value them?
4-What is the difference in tolerance and accommodation? 
5-We need to ask ourselves-are there any relationships in our life that are thirsty for mercy?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who is mentioned as the father of those who play the harp?
Answer for today          Jubal         Genesis 4:21

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
I was in trouble, so I called to the Lord. The Lord answered me and set me free. I will not be afraid, because the Lord is with me. People can’t do anything to me.

PRAYER


      
Father, help us to love as you love.  May others look at us and know we are followers of Jesus-

TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN.  BE A BLESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE.  LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-

No comments: