Thursday, January 16, 2020

Thursday January 16, 2020 thought for the day







THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Live in the joy of being loved
2-If your mind goes blank please turn off the sound-
3-I have no greater joy than to know my children walk with the Lord-
4-I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when you are with me-
5-When I count my blessings, your name always comes up-

STRANGE THOUGHT
What is the difference between a happy husband and a jilted lover- one kisses his missus the other misses the kisses-

I’VE LEARNED
Just because you see no tears does not mean the person has not cried-

DID YOU KNOW
In the cartoon strip Blondie, Dagwood once remarked, “The trouble with the rat race is that there is never a finish line.”

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was Jesus ever disappointed in any of his disciples besides Peter and Thomas?
2-Can or does Jesus forgive our sins before they are committed?
3-Does Jesus forgive us of our “inbred sin” or “old nature”?
4-Why do Christians spend so much effort and money to better themselves or acquire more new things?
5-What does it mean to live a holy life?

BIBLE TRIVIA
At the dedication of Solomon’s temple, 120 priests played what instruments?
Answer for today       Trumpets        2 Chronicles 5:11-14

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
So I tell you: Live by following the Spirit. Then you will not do what your sinful selves want.    Galatians 5:16 NCV

PRAYER
Father, may we always remember that your will for our lives is found in your Word-


MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE, AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-



No comments: