Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tuesday April 21, 2020 thought for the day








THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Perfect faith is stronger than perfect logic-
2-Salvation is not a reward to the righteous but a gift to the guilty-
3-Jesus does not give us hope, he is our hope-
4-True learning is with the Spirit not in the mind-
5-The real measure of our wealth is how much we’d be worth if we lost all our money-

STRANGE THOUGHT
If you don’t pay your exorcist, you  can be repossessed-

I’VE LEARNED
A raison dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top-

DID YOU KNOW
What is the 7th color of the rainbow?      Answer       violet

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Would Mary have made Jesus’ seamless robe?
2-Why was Jesus’ robe a seamless one?
3-At the crucifixion why did the Roman soldiers want Jesus’ clothes?
4-Crucifixions were common during the time of Jesus.  Were those being crucified always stripped naked before hanging?
5-Did Jesus’ robe have any special meaning to him?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said that we must change and become like children?
Answer for today       Jesus     Matthew  18:3

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
I give them eternal life, and they will never die, and no one can steal them out of my hand. My Father gave my sheep to me. He is greater than all, and no person can steal my sheep out of my Father’s hand. The Father and I are one.”         John 10:28-30 NCV

PRAYER

Father,  it is our prayer that our choice to follow you is evident by a change in our attitudes and actions-

I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: