Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Tuesday April 7, 2020 thought for today









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-A man is known by the company he does not keep-
2-Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned-
3-Be what you wish others to become-
4-Your home and possessions should be consistent with your Christian title of servant-
5-Opportunities are seldom labeled as such-

STRANGE THOUGHT
A raisin is a grape with a sunburn

I’VE LEARNED
There is one “sport” in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.  What is it?
Answer for today –boxing

DID YOU KNOW
Name one  child of the seven children of Baron von Trapp of the Sound of music fame-
Answer-Liesel

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What does the Bible mean saying “God raises up evil”?
2-What is it that the Bible calls the “second death”?
3-Do you know anyone who received Jesus as Savior that regretted it?
4-What is the “sacrifice of praise”?
5-What does the Bible mean saying “to glory in the cross”?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What Psalm says that children are like arrows in the hands of a warrior?
Answer for today         127:4

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
I was put to death on the cross with Christ, and I do not live anymore—it is Christ who lives in me. I still live in my body, but I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself to save me.

PRAYER


Father, help us to fully embrace and live out the message of the cross-

MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-



No comments: