Monday, May 04, 2020

Monday May 4, 2020 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Sin is missing the mark, not breaking the rules-
2-Commitment-I will do it
   Surrender-I can’t do it but you can-
3-When God blesses, share-
4-When God tests, trust-
5-The grace of God is another way to say the love of God-

STRANGE THOUGHT
He had a photographic memory which was never developed-


I’VE LEARNED
Ketchup was sold in the 1830’s as medicine-

DID YOU KNOW
According to Shakespeare, what is the 6th of the seven ages of man?
answer for today         the Pantaloon

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What does the Bible mean saying “the Tabernacle of God is with men?”
2-Does God accept us the way we are or despite the way we are?
3-If the earth is to be destroyed with a great fire, what will happen to the buried bodies that the Bible says are to be resurrected?
4-When the earth is to be destroyed with a great fire, will it be populated?
5-When is the rapture to take place and will it be before the earth is destroyed by fire?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What king had 700 wives and 300 concubines?
Answer for today        Solomon    1 Kings 11:3

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Then if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves, if they will pray and seek me and stop their evil ways, I will hear them from heaven. I will forgive their sin, and I will heal their land.    2 Chronicles 7:14 NCV

PRAYER

Father, you know what is best for us.  When we pray therefore, we should seek God’s will.

-MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-










TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: