Thursday, July 08, 2010

Thursday July 8, 2010 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-You do what you can and God will see that your talents are not wasted-
2-Believe and receive, doubt and do without-
3-When you love someone, you love them as they are-
4-God, when we are wrong make us willing to change, when we are right make us easy to live with-
5-If being loved is living, then you shall never die-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Sign at the front door of a home--"One beautiful person and one old grouch lives here"-
I'VE LEARNED-Twelve words that hold a marriage together--I am wrong, I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you!!!
DID YOU KNOW-"Gone with the Wind" is the only Civil War epic ever filmed without a single battle scene-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If Satan is behind the abortion issue, what is he trying to accomplish?
2-How many books are opened at the final judgement?
3-How many resurrections are there in the Final Judgement?
4-During the time of the anti Christ, will there be any organized religion allowed other than worship of the anti Christ?
5-At the resurrection of the dead, will people have physical bodies or spiritual bodies?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What beautiful woman caused Abraham's servant to run to meet her?
Yesterday's answer-Samson's
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY MARK 15:33-37
33 At noon the whole country became dark, and the darkness lasted for three hours.
34 At three o'clock Jesus cried in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi. Lama sabachthani." This means, "My God, My God, why have your rejected me?"
35 When some of the people standing there heard this, they said, Listen! He is calling Elijah."
36 Someone there ran and got a sponge, filled it with vinegar, tied it to a stick, and gave it to Jesus to drink. He said, "We want to see if Elijah will come to take him down from the cross."
37 Then Jesus cried in a loud voice and died.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: