Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday June 13, 2014 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Letting go is hard but sometimes holding on is harder-
2-I am not what happened to me.  I am what I chose to become-
3-When we worry about what other people think, we let them control us-
4-Worrying about what other people think is dangerous because we are more likely to cave into criticism-
5-You cannot please everybody-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-The London bridge has never fallen down-
 
I'VE LEARNED-We don't have to sin, we choose to-
 
DID YOU KNOW-There about fifteen thousand people in the United Sates over the age of one hundred-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is God ever afraid?
2-Should you get a second opinion of a prophet's declaration as to it's validity?
3-Is it easy to tell a true prophet from a false one?
4-Can a true prophet ever "get it wrong"?
5-Is God's compassion ever cautious?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What ungodly ruler in new testament times was struck down by an angel?
Answer for today-Herod   Acts 12:23
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY    Psalm 23:3-4
He leads me on paths that are right
    For the good of his name.
Even if I walk through a very dark valley,
    I will not be afraid,
Because you are with me.
 
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Thankful manFather, we thank You for Jesus who conquered death and is alive forevermore. And because He lives we live also. What hope and assurance this brings to all who repent and believe, to all who receive Your Son, Jesus, as their personal Saviour. We worship “the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. For He is alive now and for all the ages – even the ages to come.” And we give praise, honor and glory to Jesus, the Alpha and Omega, who was and is and is to come. Amen.
 
 
 
 

SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN!


No comments: