Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday March 16, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Hope that is seen is no hope at all-
2-In all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose-
3-"If God is for us, who can be against us"-
4-Even when you don't know the right words to pray, the Holy Spirit prays with you and for you-
5-When you bring your requests to God, trust that He will always do what is best-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Sometimes the greatest way to say something is to say nothing at all-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Money affects different people in different ways-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The deepest penguin dive was 1,261 feet under water-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is there a connection between Jesus birth announcement to shepherds and his saying "I am the good shepherd?"
2-Is your personality God given?
3-Why was Mary Magdalene considered a prostitute?
4-What was Mary Magdalene's basis for being a follower of Jesus?
5-Was Golgotha a common killing field of crucifixions
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What ruler was eaten by worms before he died?
Answer for today     Herod      Acts 12:23
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Luke 3:21-22    When all the people were being baptized by John, Jesus also was baptized. While Jesus was praying, heaven opened 22 and the Holy Spirit came down on him in the form of a dove. Then a voice came from heaven, saying, “You are my Son, whom I love, and I am very pleased with you.”
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, I desire that you give me a baptismal experience of being overwhelmed by your heavenly love, just as you did with Jesus-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: