Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tuesday March 20, 2018 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-True Christians should not persecute others-
2-A single act of compassion can live on for generations to come-
3-What is most important to God is not the way we choose to worship but the motivation that directs our actions-
4-One of the biggest signs of maturity is being able to disagree with each other while still remaining respectful-
5-Whatever we believe in our hearts will be expressed in the way we live-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
When you clean out a vacuum cleaner, you become a vacuum cleaner-
 
I'VE LEARNED
At some point, everybody leaves it all behind-
 
DID YOU KNOW
All seventeen varieties of Penguins are found below the equator, primarily in Antarctica-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is "heart" and "soul" the same?
2-Is it possible to love God with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength?
3-Can we love ourselves and not like ourselves?
4-If God existed eternally and infinitely before creation, why did he create when he did?
5-Why should we believe that creation occurred 6000 years ago rather than millions of years ago?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who ate locusts in the wilderness?
Answer for today       John the Baptist      Mark 1:6
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
MARK 1:17    Jesus said to them, “Come follow me, and I will make you fish for people.”
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, thank you that you have an awesome dream for my life.  Help me align myself with your dream, not my own-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: