Saturday, March 31, 2018

Saturday March 31, 2018 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-You have to make a deposit before you can made a withdrawal-
2-True love turns words and feelings into actions-
3-Learn to be good to people-
4-The closest thing to the heart of God is helping people who are hurting-
5-It is not enough we break bad habits, we must replace them-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Hunting unicorns is legal in Michigan-
 
I'VE LEARNED
A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The flounder swims sideways-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Do we "surrender" or "submit" ourselves to God?
2-How do we live our lives for God as a "living sacrifice"?
3-How do we give our lives completely to God?
4-How do we know we have given ourselves completely to God?
5-What is the most difficult area for people to surrender to God?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who tore a lion apart with his bare hands?
Answer for today         Samson       Judges 14:6
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
John 8:49     Jesus answered, “I have no demon in me. I give honor to my Father, but you dishonor me.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, I want to live a life of beautiful simplicity in which I constantly declare your worth in my words and in my deeds-
 
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-

No comments: