Sunday, April 01, 2018

Sunday April 1, 2018 thought for the day




 
 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God never performs his greatest feats in your yesterdays-
2-God's gifts and his calling are irrevocable-
3-The key to rising higher is two keep your eyes on where you want to go-
4-Other people do not determine your potential-
5-Out of your greatest revelation comes your greatest direction-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Wall mart has a lower acceptance rate than Harvard-
 
I'VE LEARNED
The formula for hell is to offer humans an ever increasing craving for an ever decreasing pleasure-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The mudskipper fish can actually walk on land-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does everyone surrender their lives to something or someone?
2-What is the greatest hindrance to God's blessing-
3-Can you worship God without surrendering to him?
4-Why were the dead sea scrolls and other manuscripts hidden for thousands of years?
5-Why was the Bible compiled the way it was over hundreds of years instead of being given as were the 10 commandments?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who saw locusts with lions' teeth?
Answer for today       Joel     Joel 1:6
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
John 10:29     My Father gave my sheep to me. He is greater than all, and no person can steal my sheep out of my Father’s hand.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, I declare that you are greater, higher, mightier and stronger than satan has been or ever will be-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: