Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thursday April 26, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-To be saved by grace is to be saved by Jesus himself-
2-Christianity is not the sacrifice we make but the sacrifice we trust-
3-To sin is to say "God, I don't want you in my life, I want my own life"-
4-Sin is not a regrettable lapse or an accidental stumble, it is an insurrection of the highest order-
5-All ships that land at the port of grace weigh anchor from the port of sin-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
The 57 on the Heinz ketchup bottle represents the number of varieties of pickle the company once had-
 
I'VE LEARNED
The bald eagles two wings must be balanced in order for the eagle to fly straight-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The adult electric eel has enough electrical power in it to power a house of about twelve hundred square feet,  the average discharge is four hundred volts-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is much of the suffering we endure the result of our own bad choices?
2-Why, when we make the right choices, do we sometimes still have to suffer?
3-Why doesn't God intervene in world events of great tragedy?
4-Is it easier to believe there is a loving God or not to believe?
5-Why do we humans love to keep sinning?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what book of the Bible does God say, "My people have been like lost sheep, their shepherds have caused them to go astray"?
Answer for today             Jeremiah         50:6
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
John 4:22     You Samaritans worship something you don’t understand. We understand what we worship, because salvation comes from the Jews.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, help me to be more like your son Jesus.  Help me to show and share your love to those whom my society rejects-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: