Monday, April 16, 2018

Monday April 16, 2018 thought for the day

 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The ethical person knows what is right to do.  The moral person does what is right to do-
2-Actions or comments done in haste cannot be recalled-
3-A job is only as good as the satisfaction you get from doing it-
4-A job is not a right but a privilege-
5-Choosing to believe in God is just the first step in knowing him-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Sign on podiatrist's office door-"Time wounds all heels"-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Immature love says I love you because I need you.  Mature love says I need you because I love you-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Estimates indicate that  fifteen year old tuna travels one million miles in its lifetime-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is reality?
2-Is what you do for others more important than what you do for yourself?
3-Does God ever get tired of our complaining? 
4-Where do words go when spoken or a song go when it is sung?
5-Is it in the tough times of life that we get to know God the best?  
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What shepherd boy is supposed to have written"The Lord is my shepherd"? 
Answer for today      David      Psalm 23:1
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Matthew 5:16      In the same way, you should be a light for other people. Live so that they will see the good things you do and will praise your Father in heaven.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, help me to show your love to those around me-
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: