Monday, April 02, 2018

Monday April 2, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The dream in your heart may be bigger than the environment in which you find yourself, dream anyway-
2-It is not how you start that counts, its is how you finish-
3-"Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning"-
4-What happened in your past is not nearly as important as what is in your future-
5-You can't hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Only 2.6% of wall mart applicants are accepted-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Say what you mean, mean what you say, and do not be mean when you say it-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The Mola mola, or ocean sunfish, lays up to five million eggs at one time-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does obedience always bring understanding?
2-How do we reconcile Paul's statement "I have learned that in whatsoever state I am therewith to be content" with prosperity preachers saying God always wants you    to have health, wealth, and happiness?
3-If God spoke to you, would you know it was him?
4-Does God make everything perfect?
5-Is God responsible for all the deaths in earthly calamities?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What father and son did David say were stronger than lions?
Answer for today     Saul and Jonathan       2 Samuel 1:23
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
John 12:49     The things I taught were not from myself. The Father who sent me told me what to say and what to teach.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, help me to cultivate a lifestyle of true sonship.  Teach me how to hear not only what you are saying, but also how you are saying it-
 
-MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG,ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-


No comments: