Friday, April 06, 2018

Friday April 6, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The "final judgement" is being called to account for the way we have lived?
2-It is hope that enables us to live day by day-
3-I think the greatest sin of the christian is judging another persons sins and failures-
4-How sad to learn that "God is in this place" and I did not know it-
5-You can't solve a problem by dealing with it's symptoms-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
If you want to flip houses, you will need a big spatula-
 
I'VE LEARNED
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow, but do do good anyway-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Sea sponges are used in drugs for treating asthma and cancer-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are spiritual pride and self righteousness similar?
2-Is it true "no prophet is accepted in his own country?
3-Is it harder to share Jesus with a good friend or a stranger-
4-What does it mean to "follow Jesus"?
5-Is suffering for Jesus the same today as it was for his disciples?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What prophet foresaw a time when a lion would eat straw instead of meat?
Answer for today        Isaiah         Isaiah 11:7
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Matthew 6:10    May your kingdom come
And what you want be done, here on earth as it is in heaven.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, I pray that I may know you more clearly, so that I may bring your rule to earth more effectively-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: