Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sunday April 29, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God's gift of grace should motivate Christians to be grace givers themselves-
2-"Be ye kind one to another, tender hearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven us"-
3-Jesus was willing to serve men who doubted and denied and betrayed him-
4-We live in a hopeless condition without the great gift of God's grace-
5-God put his love on the line for us by offering Jesus in a sacrificial death-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper-
 
I'VE LEARNED
It is the heart that makes a man rich.  He is rich according to what he is not according to what he has-
 
DID YOU KNOW
You can cut up a starfish into pieces, and each piece will grow into a completely new starfish-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why must death be the penalty for sin?
2-When did the Apocrypha books become part of the Catholic Bible and not a part of the protestant Bible?
3-What is "spiritual death"?
4-Does God punish us because he loves us?
5-Can God forgive us if we don't admit we are sinners?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who did God tell Moses would be the new shepherd over Israel?
Answer for today        Joshua       Numbers 27:16-18
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 
JOHN 4:25-26       The woman said, “I know that the Messiah is coming.”  “When the Messiah comes, he will explain everything to us.”26 Then Jesus said, “I am he—I, the one talking to you.”
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, I worship you that you are the great I am and have shown your love to the desperate.  I am thirsty for more of that love-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: