Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tuesday April 10, thought for the day







 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Your convictions determine your conduct-
2-Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart-
3-It is better to appreciate things I have than to have things I don't appreciate-
4-Restlessness and discontent are the first necessities of progress-
5-We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
English sign in a German cafe-"Mothers, please wash your Hans before eating-
 
I'VE LEARNED
People favor under dogs but follow only top dogs-fight for under dogs anyway-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Only 30% of the famous Maryland blue crabs are actually from Maryland, the rest are from North Carolina and Virginia-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Jesus said to two blind men "according to your faith so be it done unto you"-is this still true today and in all parts of our life?
2-What is faith based on?
3-How do we know when the "desires of our heart" are pleasing to God?
4-Do we limit God by being shallow minded?
5-Why is it often so hard to receive a blessing?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
According to Ecclesiastes, what is better than being a dead lion?
Answer for today       a live dog      Ecclesiastes 9:4
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Matthew 6:12     Forgive us for our sins, just as we have forgiven those who sinned against us.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, help me to forgive those who have hurt me in the past, so that my heart may be an unblocked container, ready to receive your love-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: