Saturday, April 21, 2018

Saturday April 21, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Good things do happen to bad people-
2-God is most often experienced in the midst of our pain-
3-Love is not just what God does, it is who he is-
4-God's love makes you significant-
5-We love God because he first loved us-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Sign on muffler shop door-"no appointment necessary, we will hear you coming"-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Christians didn't begin to use the cross as a symbol until 400 years after Jesus -
 
DID YOU KNOW
The humpback whale's flippers grow to  a maximum of 31 percent of its body length-that is a potential maximum length of about eighteen feet-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How can we say God is in control when such dreadful things happen?
2-How can God's overall control and our freewill exist together?
3-Does God always have his will done?
4-Does God know everything?
5-Can a christian live a life totally free from sin or evil?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Which old testament book compares a lover's teeth to a flock of newly shorn sheep?
Answer for today       Song of Solomon         4:2
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
John 4:9     The woman said, “I am surprised that you ask me for a drink, since you are a Jewish man and I am a Samaritan woman.” (Jewish people are not friends with Samaritans.)
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, I thank you that you love everyone. Help me to bring this awesome love to those whom others despise-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: