Friday, April 13, 2018

Friday April 13, 2018 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The nicest place to be is in someone's thoughts-
2-The safest place to be is in someone's prayers-
3-The best place to be is in God's hands-
4-Traditions and rituals are often substituted for heartfelt worship-
5-You have to have Christmas in your heart before you can find it under a tree-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Sign on a music teacher's office door-"out Chopin"-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Shrimp swim backward-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can we make someone happy.  Can someone make us happy?
2-How do you "let your light shine"?
3-How do you "rejoice in tribulation"?   
4-What does "having good fruit" mean?
5-How do you "learn to be content no matter what state I am in"?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who had a vision of a lion with eagle's wings?
Answer for today      Daniel      Daniel 7:4
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Matthew 26:29     I tell you this: I will not drink of this fruit of the vine again until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.”
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, help me every day to bring the powerful presence of your love to my family, my workplace, my spheres of influence-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-



No comments: