Monday, April 09, 2018

Monday April 9, 2018 thought for the day-







 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
 
1-The love of God is greater than his judgement-
2-There is no religion in heaven, only love-
3-The crucifixion of Jesus was actually a love story-
4-Salvation only happens at one time--now-
5-If you don't make a choice, you already have-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Judging by the obituary notices, nobody mean and unhappy dies-
 
I'VE LEARNED
The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.  Think big anyway-
 
DID YOU KNOW
A  winkle is an edible sea snail-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is having a good self image taught or caught?
2-How high are Christians to think of themselves?
3-Should we view ourselves as priceless treasure or cracked pots?
4-Is God's love toward us always constant?
5-Is life a self fulfilling prophecy?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What devout young man was placed in a lion's den?
Answer for today      Daniel     Daniel 6:16
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Matthew 6:11    Give us the food we need for each day.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, I thank you that I can trust you to provide for me.  I pray today and every day for you to meet my basic needs-
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: