Monday, March 18, 2019

Monday March 18, 2019 thought for the day




THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Pride and shame are brother and sister-
2-Pride is what goes before a fall and shame is what keeps you from getting up-
3-Every aspect of the crucifixion was intended not only to hurt Jesus but also to shame him-
4-Jesus bore our sins so we could wear his righteousness-
5-There is one God and one mediator between God and man, Jesus-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Never iron a four leaf clover, you don’t want to press your luck-

I’VE LEARNED
Don’t take yourself so seriously for no one else does-

DID YOU KNOW
Armadillos can walk under water-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Had Cain and Able made previous offerings to the Lord prior to Able’s  death?
2-How did Cain and Able know they were to make an offering to God?
3-Did Adam and Eve make offerings to God?
4-Was Cain perhaps angry with Abel prior to their offering to God?
5-Were Cain and Able perhaps brothers that did not get along?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who found a baby while down by the riverside?
Answer for today    Pharaoh’s daughter       Exodus  2:5  Then Pharaoh’s daughter went down to the Nile to bathe, and her attendants were walking along the riverbank. She saw the basket among the reeds and sent her female slave to get it. 

PRAYER



Father, I want you to be in complete control of me.  I make the choice to yield my will to you.  I am exited to truly live in your power and love-

I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS-



No comments: