Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Tuesday March 12, 2019 thought for the day








THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Character is formed through hardships, overcoming obstacles and enduring desperate difficulties-
2-Courage is impossible in a world with no risk or pain-
3-The point of our lives in this world isn’t comfort but preparation for eternity-
4-Justice delayed is not justice denied-
5-God is delaying the end of history out of his great love for people-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Farmer Bill dies in house-

I’VE LEARNED
Frame every so called “disaster” with these words, “In five years will this matter”?

DID YOU KNOW
The underside of a horse’s hoof is called a frog.  The frog peels off several times a year to be replaced by a new growth-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Could God have created any other humans beside Adam and Eve to provide someone for their other children to marry?
2-At the great flood, why did God destroy all the animals except a pair of each kind?
3-How many of earths species were taken on the ark?
4-How many total animals were on the ark?
5-Were all of today’s animals directly represented on the ark or are they evolutionary descendents?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who prophesied to the Jews by the Kebar River?
Answer for today         Ezekiel       Ezekiel 1:1 In my thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God. 

PRAYER

Father, I know you are a God who leaves no project unfinished.  Thank you for the work of grace you have begun in my life.  Continue to work in me daily as I seek to serve and honor you-

I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: