Sunday, March 03, 2019

Sunday March 3, 2019 thought for the day













THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-When all hell breaks loose , all heaven draws near-
2-Never interpret our numbness for God’s absence-
3-There is only so much sand in the hourglass-
4-When programs take priority over people, people lose-
5-We need to say no to the important so we can say yes to the urgent-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Why in a country of free speech are there phone bills?

I’VE LEARNED
Get rid of anything that isn’t useful.  Clutter weighs you down in many ways-

DID YOU KNOW
Alligators cannot move backward-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is killing the same as murder?
2-Is stealing only the taking of things not yours?
3-Were the ten commandments a set of rules to follow or guidelines to live by?
4-Were the Old Testament health laws given by God for us today also?
5-How do you love your neighbor as yourself?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who lived by Kerith Brook?
Answer for today        Elijah          1 Kings 17:1-4  Now Elijah the Tishbite, from Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, “As the Lord, the God of Israel, lives, whom I serve, there will be neither dew nor rain in the next few years except at my word.”
Then the word of the Lord came to Elijah: “Leave here, turn eastward and hide in the Kerith Ravine, east of the Jordan. You will drink from the brook, and I have directed the ravens to supply you with food there.”

PRAYER

Father, thank you for your life giving words of truth.  May I build my life on them-

  I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS-



No comments: