Friday, July 12, 2019

Friday July 12, 2019 thought for the day










THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-A person can accomplish most anything if they have unlimited enthusiasm-
2-I love others for who I am, not for who they are-
3-My love for others is not dependent on their love for me-
4-Sensitive people share the sufferings of others-
5-The angry person always thinks he can do more than they can-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Why was Goliath so surprised when David hit him with a sling shot?
Answer-The thought had never entered his head before-

I’VE LEARNED
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work-

DID YOU KNOW
The human brain stops growing at the age of eighteen?

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can a blessing become a curse?
2-What are we not tempted by?
3-Can you be “tempted” to do good?
4-Does sin occur when you yield to temptation or when you decide to do it?
5-How much does will power have to do with overcoming temptation?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What city receives the most praise of all the seven cities of Asia?
Answer for today    Philadelphia     Revelation  3:7-13

SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
But He answered and said, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes out of the mouth of God.’”             Matthew 4:4 KJ21
PRAYER

Father, thank you for my friends.  Help me to be a good friend-

I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-



No comments: