Friday, July 19, 2019

Friday July 19, 2019 thought for the day

   








THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Kids are always the only future the human race has-
2-Common sense is instinct, enough of it is genius-
3-Marriage is like taking vitamins.  We supplement each others minimum daily requirement-
4-No one can make you feel inferior without your consent-
5-Example is not the main thing in influencing others, it is the only thing-

STRANGE THOUGHT
The best way to get to heaven is to turn right and go straight-

I’VE LEARNED
You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life-

DID YOU KNOW
The average human bladder can hold thirteen fluid ounces of liquid-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How do you “Know” Jesus?
2-Why are some people receptive to God and others are not-
3-Is the term “personal relationship with Jesus” a Biblical term?
4-How do you hear the voice of God?
5-Why doesn’t God speak to us in an audible way?      

BIBLE TRIVIA
Where did Paul bid farewell to the elders of Ephesus?
Answer for today        Miletus      Acts 20:17-38

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God. I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.  Isaiah 41:10 KJ21
PRAYER

Father, help me to live in a way that pleases you.  May my life be a wonderful testimony of what it means to walk with you-

I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

\
This is a little out of place on the hottest day of this year--

No comments: