Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sunday July 21, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Christianity is not a religion but a personal relationship to Jesus Christ-
2-Wherever you are, be all there-
3-God sometimes  puts us in the dark to reward us that he is the light-
4-If you shoot at nothing you will hit it every time-
5-A creative mess is better than tidy idleness-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Why do we sing hymns in church instead of hers?

I’VE LEARNED
If it doesn’t open it is not your door-

DID YOU KNOW
The tongue is the only muscle in your body that is attached at only one end-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Do we sometimes confuse coincidences and miracles?
2-Can satan and the ungodly perform miracles?
3-Was the Holy Spirit active with people before Jesus said he would send the comforter?
4-Do we really appreciate and or understand what Jesus did for us?
5-Why do we never hear about the great personal sacrifices the early church fathers of the reformation made?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What port was the site of Paul’s first European landing?
Answer for today      Neapolis        Acts 16:11

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
 I have chosen the way of truth; Thy judgments have I laid before me.


PRAYER



Father, I still have not mastered walking by faith and not by sight.  Help me to trust you more every day and to deepen my dependence on you-

I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS-

No comments: