Monday, October 07, 2019

Monday October 7, 2019 thought for the day










THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
1-My only hope of peace with God is through the salvation of Jesus-
2-Relationships require effort-
3-Loneliness is the price you pay to avoid the risk of being hurt-
4-Anticipation usually outweighs realization-
5-It is not what you have read that counts but what you have learned-

STRANGE THOUGHT
How do you sharpen your shoulder blade?

I’VE LEARNED
You shouldn’t be so anxious to find out a secret, it could change your life forever-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How do you know Jesus is in your life?
2-Can we be sure we asked Jesus for forgiveness for the right reason?
3-How much should feelings play in the spiritual life of a Christian?
4-How do you know if you are doing God’s will?
5-What scripture says that Jesus went to and spent time in hell?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who slept on Samuel’s roof when he visited with him?
Answer for today       Saul      1 Samuel 25-26

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
O God, Thou art my God; early will I seek Thee. My soul thirsts for Thee, my flesh longs for Thee, in a dry and thirsty land where no water is,       

Father, those situations which are beyond my ability to solve, may I leave them for you to deal with, and may I received the peace you offer me to get on with living-

MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-


No comments: