Sunday, October 20, 2019

Sunday October 20, 2019 thought for the day








THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Ability is nothing without opportunity-
2-Prolonged idleness paralyses initiative-
3-The character of a man is revealed by what amuses him-
4-The more you do, the more you can do-
5-He who stops being better stops being good-

STRANGE THOUGHT
A sobering thought- at this moment am I living up to my full potential-

I’VE LEARNED
You cannot make someone love you.  All you can do is to be someone who can be loved.  The rest is up to them-

DID YOU KNOW
The word pixel is a contraction of “picture cell” or “picture element”-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What are we to do with unanswered questions about God, Jesus, scripture, salvation, etc?
2-Did Jesus bring anyone out of hell when he left there at the resurrection?
3-Does it matter what we do with our bodies after death?
4-Is the Bible a complete work of all spiritual matters?
5-Did the disciples ever sin after they became disciples?  What about other than Peter and Judas?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What perfectly square city is described as having walls made of jasper?
Answer for today        the New Jerusalem          Revelation 21:18

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation, and uphold me with Thy free Spirit.         Psalm 51:12 KJ21

PRAYER


Father, help me to take the time for prayer, and experience its joy-

I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS-



No comments: