Sunday, October 06, 2019

Sunday October 6, 2019 thought for the day


sign



THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-He knew me yet he loved me-
2-Joy is love exalted-
3-Grace intensifies your compassion-
4-When we come to God, we all start at the same place-
5-It is not enough to believe the Bible, we must also apply it to our lives-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Can the crook in your elbow be sent to jail?

I’VE LEARNED
We don’t have to change friends if we understand that friends change-

DID YOU KNOW
The first hard drive available for Apple computer had a capacity of five megabytes-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What does “God is Love” mean?
2-Is the Bible sacred?  If so, which one?-
3-What part of “God is love” allows children to suffer?
4-Is a painful experience always a learning experience?
5-Is enough, enough ?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What was the ailment of the man who was let down through a roof in Capernaum so he could be healed by Jesus?
Answer for today     he was paralyzed       Mark 2:3-4

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Trust ye in the Lord for ever, for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength.             Isaiah 26:4 KJ21

PRAYER


Father, give me the ability to live at peace with others as I seek to live a holy life that glorifies you-

I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS-



No comments: